Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should there -
First off, the fact you guys think he did that isn't only ridiculous but just shows how much your dislike for him has blinded you to being objective with all things concerning him. He left a decent albeit ageing squad that just won the title. Nobody called them fantastic, although they did achieve something fantastic that season, considering how shit they were(according to you lot) He could easily have spent a lot of money a couple of years before retirement, only to have the new manager come in and sell them all off. I believe he actually thought he'd give the new manager a chance to build his own team. Not his fault Moyes dallied and couldn't be firm enough with his management style. Having said all of that, I've been known to be wrong on occasion though
(21-01-2017, 08:55 AM)Rotimi Wrote: You idiots actually think Fergie was worried about his legacy and purposely undermined the squad quality before leaving? And you call Bobby stupid and delusional!

Not at all you need to read the thing properly because you just proved yourself to be number 6. Plus I certainly never hated Ferguson and you have never seen me say that but if you think moyes wasnt thrown under the bus you're more delusional then fuckwit ever was.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(21-01-2017, 10:07 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Of course you don't know! You know why? Because it's all a load of old bollox

That's because it's NOT a load of old bollox and you you know it
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
The first thing Moyes did was to buy Willyhairy. That's say it all. lol