Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should there -
Not be put into place an IQ test before ANY Manchester United fan is allowed to submit ANY comment ANYWHERE
!) regarding not being that bright
2) That Mourinho will play the most tedious football ever
3) That United have NEVER appointed a total twat as their chief mongtard EVER
4) that the delusional dross they normally print would be better served on a toilet roll
5) That Fergie threw Moyes under the bus and started all this crap so he would be immortilised
6) That they're all braindead wankers with the IQ of a sultana
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Most of points are correct but the best was that at number 5. I don't know if he did that but he left hima squad that was shit (Bobby will say they won the league which they and the in quality terms was the worst ever even worse than that of last year) and even 2 coaches (both highly successfull) after Moyes United is still worse (in the table) than that team of Moyes. Fergie sucked the life out of Man Utd and then left.
You idiots actually think Fergie was worried about his legacy and purposely undermined the squad quality before leaving? And you call Bobby stupid and delusional!
I didn't say that I said that he left a washed up, old squad...
Well you agreed with number 5 on Tel's silly list. You even claim it's the best one.
And I wrote "I don't know if he did that"
Of course you don't know! You know why? Because it's all a load of old bollox
Maybe, but I'm sticking with what I said.
Oh, shocking!
So you're saying he left a fantastic squad to Moyes?