Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenil are being torn a new one
Bournemouth are taking the piss out of the northern shit.....& without Wilshere.
Haha, that'll teach more to open my big mouth. I've only gone and done a Turbo.
(03-01-2017, 10:30 PM)zero Wrote: Haha, that'll teach more to open my big mouth. I've only gone and done a Turbo.

Fair play Zero.
It's a disease that afflicts all of us every now and then
Arsenal is only one game behind Pool.
(03-01-2017, 10:30 PM)zero Wrote: Haha, that'll teach more to open my big mouth. I've only gone and done a Turbo.

I wouldn't sweat it. Still a long ways to go to be like Turbo
They'll KO Bayern
To be fair at the time of posting Bournmouth were playing out their skin and Arsenil couldn't get a lookin. And if Ramsey hadn't pretended he'd died and got the Bournemouth player sent off it would've ended differently.
(04-01-2017, 05:01 PM)Rotimi Wrote:

Ouch!
Below the belt, Rots

Zero,

I have no idea why referees are so determined to spoil matches these days.
I battle to see why that was considered worthy of a red card.
It takes the gloss off our fight-back as it now appears like we were helped to reign in Bournemouth
(04-01-2017, 08:18 PM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote:

Ouch!
Below the belt, Rots

Zero,

It takes the gloss off our fight-back as it now appears like we were helped to reign in Bournemouth

Turbo is the all time champion on failed predictions and counting chickens before hatching. Nothing below the belt there...
As for the Refs and their terrible officiating, you're going to have to blame the authorities, since they are almost never held accountable for their mistakes. And the rules? They're now so complicated, two referees can interpret the same situation differently and still be considered correct in their decision.
(04-01-2017, 08:46 PM)Rotimi Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 08:18 PM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote:

Ouch!
Below the belt, Rots

Zero,

Turbo is the all time champion on failed predictions and counting chickens before hatching. Nothing below the belt there...
As for the Refs and their terrible officiating, you're going to have to blame the authorities, since they are almost never held accountable for their mistakes. And the rules? They're now so complicated, two referees can interpret the same situation differently and still be considered correct in their decision.
Unless you're Mike Dean, who couldn't interpret his cock.The useless cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!