Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Southgate
I just heard a ridiculous statement by Southgate on sky sports news saying the England football team could emulate the England rugby team of 2003 & become the best team in the world "if they keep improving"

for a start I haven't seen any improvement out of them for many years & secondly he sounded just like Bobby waxing lyrical about his beloved United
lol
He's got a long way to go to be on the same level as Drivel
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
England will be shit at football until they start building a footy structutre; via schools, colleges, municipal or cooncil leagues, etc

State issue.
I thought Germany was absolute shit and England for once played quite well, although you can't gauge anything from a friendly.
The fact that at last an England manager is trying something different is something and should say a masive thank you to Antonio Conte for helping bring England into the 21st century at last!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!