Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality check for Pep?
Getting shown up in this league. Funny how people thought he was gonna walk this league. Doing it in a one-team-league or in the La Liga is one thing, getting it right in the Premiership is a totally different kettle of fish. The next few weeks are going to be interesting for sure...
Can he do it on a rainy night in Leicester?   Unknown

a resounding NO!!!!!!!!!! Ck

The pep fan boys wont like this....  Wall

He was supposed to walk all over the league and when "gundogan came back, nobody would be able to get the ball off city"!!!! Mocking

[Image: 15439798_1218227111547515_21332300463535...e=58FB69EE]
Cf
To be fair Bobby, you said virtually the same thing when we signed Mou and then bought Pogba...
When you realize youre playing a decent PL team and not a bunch of German bratwurst sausage manufacturers or spanish paella farmers Cf

[Image: 15390934_1354188721312502_88568651137748...e=58B5E77F]
Rofl
Oh fantastic!
So Pep has failed in the EPL?

I am one of Pep's biggest fans.
I expected his side to dominate the EPL and I still do but I certainly never thought his team would not lose.
You guys commentate as though this is a horse-race and every little gallop is significant.
I think you are shouting "Uhuru" way too soon
I said he would walk the league but if I knew he would play Kolarov as centre back then I would never say this. He is very stubborn for his own good and his team has huge holes. To be fair in my opinion Chelsea has at least the same amount of holes but their coach adapted.
(11-12-2016, 04:40 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: Oh fantastic!
So Pep has failed in the EPL?

I am one of Pep's biggest fans.
I expected his side to dominate the EPL and I still do but I certainly never thought his team would not lose.
You guys commentate as though this is a horse-race and every little gallop is significant.
I think you are shouting "Uhuru" way too soon

I didn't say he's failed. You have to admit he's finding life a bit more difficult than his other gigs. Conte was written off early by some people too but he's bounced back brilliantly. I know the football-watching world is fickle but you really have to wonder about the old argument about the Premiership being tougher than the other leagues. Pep made it look easy in the other leagues he's managed in(I know the players had to have trained harder than anything to make it look that good on the pitch but still) but now it's looking kinda dodgy. We'll know for sure in May though
Did you guys see this headline? "Ex-City captain Dunne rips into old side's defending: 'Joe Hart would sort them out" - lmao
Rots, I'm not too sure what tougher means?
Do you genuinely believe Simeone thinks the La Liga is easier to win than other leagues?
Do Zidane and Berrizo think so?
Does Tuchel think The Bundesliga is easier to win than any other?

Let's be serious.
There's only one common denominator when it comes to the perceived ease of winning the league...excellence.
Bring Barca or Bayern to the EPL and suddenly the EPL is not competitive

These clubs are outliers!
It all has to do with how much better than the rest you are.

When I went to school there was no competition in my class because there was this guy who was much better than everybody else.
The other classes had a lot more competition with the top places changing regularly.
When the final exam came the top 18 positions were all occupied by my class...the 1 with no competition!!
(11-12-2016, 08:40 AM)bayern Wrote: I said he would walk the league but if I knew he would play Kolarov as centre back then I would never say this. [b] He is very stubborn[b/] for his own good and his team has huge holes. To be fair in my opinion Chelsea has at least the same amount of holes but their coach adapted.

I'm starting to sense a bit of arrogance as well. He took one look at Joe Hart and decided he's not good enough for his plans. I'm not sure Bravo is better at the moment, ball distribution and all. We all know how long it took De gea to adapt to the league, considering how good he was at Atletico. We can say the same thing about Yaya. Anyway, he's still got time to set things straight