Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Mancs Still Watch Cahmpions League Football
Bitterness shining through! Haha hahahahahaha! I'm loving it!
Liverpool fans are really hurting going by Twitter and the Scouse media. Watching us win the two finals they failed to win under Jurgen "Best manager in the league, la" Klopp, knowing that it's handed us instant CL qualification which probably means we'll sign all of our targets and the simple fact that Jose has managed to do all of this in his first season just adds even more salt to their wounds.

Next season will be interesting. We will sign big name players, make no mistake about it. Liverpool will sign "potential" and the jury is still out on Klopp's transfer business. 
Zlatan: "I’ve met a lot of Man City fans but they became United supporters when they met me!"

Caritas_39
Well said Bobby XD You'll play CL next year because you were champion of something. Those Jurgen gruppies can't say the same.
(19-10-2016, 10:02 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: you know..... that big competition your no longer good enough to participate in

Master show by the Mighty Gunners tonight dont you think 

Ah well enjoy your Europa thingy tomorrow

And you enjoy Thursday night football this season, replica shirt  Caritas_05
lol
(25-08-2017, 07:34 PM)Redser Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 10:02 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: you know..... that big competition your no longer good enough to participate in

No I'm not the competition hasn't even started yet you soppy cunt. But once it does I'll let you know

Well said.
(26-08-2017, 11:13 PM)FRANTIC Wrote:
(25-08-2017, 07:34 PM)Redser Wrote:

No I'm not the competition hasn't even started yet you soppy cunt. But once it does I'll let you know

I'm aware it hasn't started yet, but you enjoy it when it does, you full kit wearing wanker.
Congrats guys , you have beaten your black beast at last. Not bad, apparently things got better since Pogba was off and Fellaini in...lol
funny to see Mourinho kiss Fellaini's hairy arse now that Pogba's injured