Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thats the Xhaka we all know
Tongue 
lmao
No surprise in Xhaka getting sent off, but in this case still this is a professional foul and yellow card. In what world is this a red card?
Ridiculous decision. Pussy league.
(17-10-2016, 01:31 PM)Friendly_Hans Wrote: No surprise in Xhaka getting sent off, but in this case still this is a professional foul and yellow card. In what world is this a red card?
Ridiculous decision. Pussy league.

Yep, seems like the ref forgot the rule change cos this was never a red card even though all Arsenal scum are cheating cunts!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I didn't see it

lmao at Xhaka

Chelsea are laughing dead at theri suppose threats in title race
Never a sending off but the Arsenal penalty was a fucking joke. Big noses hooter got in the way and couldn't direct his header. How the fuck is that a penalty. Same old Arsenal - total scum
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Fuck me I thought it would be a draw lol, livescore showed 1-1 and 90+5min of play already. Frantic must be happy. Caritas_05
I didn't think it was a sending off either but they insisted on MOTD it was
(23-01-2017, 12:37 AM)Southside Wrote: I didn't think it was a sending off either but they insisted on MOTD it was

Whoever it was rolling around shouldve been sent off the cheating twat
I'm very worried in regards to Xhaka not seeing anything to warrant a £35mil transfer fee.

Coq easily gives him a run for his money for defending and movement but Xhaka has a lovely finale ball tho could pick out brilliant passes.