Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dear!
Disgusting "display" by England and I've stuck up for Rooney long enough. he'll never be a midfield player and Southgate is a bigger cunt than all the English managerial failures put together for: 1) not having the guts to drop Rooney or play him in his proper position. 2) for picking that useless fuckwit Walcott before Rashford and 3) for picking Henderson before Dier.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Was it that horrible?
(10-10-2016, 06:48 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Was it that horrible?
It was fucking woeful Rots and to listen to so called pundits applauding England for keeping the ball and creating chances?????? It's fekking MALTA ffs!!!!! We truly are screwed as long as we continue to pick headless chickens such as Henderson (who to be fair doesn't do too much wrong but like Mikel doesn't seem to do much at all) and Walcott we don't have a prayer.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
To think you've got Barkley, Alli, Rashford, Stones, Dier, Sturridge, Kane, and a few other class players and your managers still can't get shit right? It's criminal. Let the kids play together for a reasonable stretch and it's certain they'll improve together. Another problem is the club allegiances of fans interfering with their National team support. Doesn't matter where Barkley plays, as long as he is good enough and same goes for every other player in the national team
The trouble is Rots i dont think Barkley is good enough. Certainly has the ability, but too often the game passes him by.
(10-10-2016, 11:56 AM)TEL Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 06:48 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Was it that horrible?
It was fucking woeful Rots and to listen to so called pundits applauding England for keeping the ball and creating chances?????? It's fekking MALTA ffs!!!!! We truly are screwed as long as we continue to pick headless chickens such as Henderson (who to be fair doesn't do too much wrong but like Mikel doesn't seem to do much at all) and Walcott we don't have a prayer.

Italy only managed to beat Malta 1-0 twice in European qualifications last year . England have been shit for years and until we have a bigger pool of players playing for clubs regularly will remain shit for theforeseeable future.
(10-10-2016, 06:28 AM)TEL Wrote: Disgusting "display" by England and I've stuck up for Rooney long enough. he'll never be a midfield player and Southgate is a bigger cunt than all the English managerial failures put together for: 1) not having the guts to drop Rooney or play him in his proper position. 2) for picking that useless fuckwit Walcott before Rashford and 3) for picking Henderson before Dier.

You'll be pleased to know that  shreks been dropped, although Henderson has now been made captain.
Do you really think Rashford is better than White Rooneyrio Pelé?
(11-10-2016, 02:19 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Do you really think Rashford is better than White Rooneyrio Pelé?
No but he's 100 times better than that useless cunt Walcott. Twat couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo
That was absolutely awful. I've never seen so many mistakes in my life. Why the fuck are we trying to play out from the back inside our own area, especially when we don't have the players capable of stringing 2 passes together. Just fucking clear it. Just as well Hart had the game of his life as we should've list about 3-0. Walnut is sooo bad and Henderson is not England class, let alone captain matrial.