Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boring internationals, Anyone?
Will be funny to see in the battle field all the ISIS shit Cheering for a USA win.

Congrats Englanders you get the WC tickets, at least you won't go there with White Pelé and Terry, that's an improvement.
Nigeria win to get in too so congratulations to them

I'm coming around to Iwobi lately & finally seeing what Wenger likes in him

I've always liked Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlain in that position but am now ready to accept Iwobi deserves his chance to play
(08-10-2017, 02:43 AM)Southside Wrote: Nigeria win to get in too so congratulations to them

I'm coming around to Iwobi lately & finally seeing what Wenger likes in him

I've always liked Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlain in that position but am now ready to accept Iwobi deserves his chance to play

And the first to qualify from Africa too! It will all mean fuck all though because the football federation will screw it up in the end. Preparations will be messed up, allowances will be delayed, team selection will be politicized, and a host of other problems I'm not even going to bother with. I'm not looking forward to the damn thing.
sounds like you wish you were Slovenian so you don't have to bother watching the finals then!!

politics are a joke these days ran mostly by a bunch of clowns
The World Cup is better without Slovenia in it and I'll watch it regardless. Caritas_05
(08-10-2017, 09:59 AM)Southside Wrote: sounds like you wish you were Slovenian so you don't have to bother watching the finals then!!

politics are a joke these days ran mostly by a bunch of clowns

Well, Nigeria's participation has never been a criteria for me watching the finals. I always try catching a few games here and there. I really don't have a problem with the team per se, I just can't stand the simple fact that their failure at tournaments is almost always tied to the greed and incompetence of people who have no business in football administration. The team always participate in tournaments with half-baked preparations and it shows in the way they play. You get the feeling they're making it along as they go, like when you and your mates get together for a kick-about without previous practice.
(08-10-2017, 10:07 AM)bayern Wrote: The World Cup is better without Slovenia in it and I'll watch it regardless. Caritas_05

Of course! Everybody watches the world cup. It's on the telly for an entire month, you can't escape it!
(08-10-2017, 10:47 AM)Rotimi Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 10:07 AM)bayern Wrote: The World Cup is better without Slovenia in it and I'll watch it regardless. Caritas_05

Of course! Everybody watches the world cup. It's on the telly for an entire month, you can't escape it!

True.
fair enough

I used to watch as many World Cup finals games as I could up until the 1998 tournament but have gradually weaned myself off that process & nowadays just watch England games if they're in it along with a few others if the pubs are busy,
or games I've got an interest in

it's always much more enjoyable watching games of teams I either like or don't like rather than watching teams I've got no interest at all in
watched "the Viking chant" aka the thunder clap on BBC news earlier from Reykjavik last night after Iceland won their group

the last few World Cups have been the most enjoyable for me because of the fans & no doubt the Icelanders will be a huge part of next summer's finals

Wales without Bale are pretty shyte just like Scotland