Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boring internationals, Anyone?
(10-10-2016, 05:28 PM)bayern Wrote: lmao did you hear how Rooney pronounces Southgate? He says something totally else haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2016, 05:28 PM)bayern Wrote: lmao did you hear how Rooney pronounces Southgate? He says something totally else haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2016, 06:12 PM)Rotimi Wrote:

So Rooney didn't achieve a single GCSE???? Wow,that really worked against him. Whatever will he do?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(10-10-2016, 06:44 PM)TEL Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 06:12 PM)Rotimi Wrote:

So Rooney didn't achieve a single GCSE???? Wow,that really worked against him. Whatever will he do?

I don't know, maybe earn a few quid working at Tesco, oh wait...
ioi
Ehh Bayern, Can't laugh of white Pelé pronunciation. I pronounce tits instead of Teeth and I cook in the Chicken.
(10-10-2016, 03:58 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: 4 points and Job done! Just Stupid Ramos prevented us to get 6.

Bayern played against himself and he draw.

England did the job against two easy opponents, but apparently played almost as bad as United.

Hans did the job and sent us a ref to fuck us.

Redser did the job too to get the second place, the maximum they could get lol

Rotimi did the job too. I don't know how much did they pay to beat Zambia. lol

A good start by our lot - seven points from nine.
Can't really complain at all about that.
Perhaps Gareth Bale can visit a barbers when Wales come over here?

LOL

MASSIVE SPEND
imagine if Syria beat Australia in a playoff then had another playoff with the USA for a place in the World Cup finals

maybe Trump would bomb the place if the yanks lost
I'd seriously LOVE to see them beat the Yanks for sure, just for the laughs it would get
Trump like Obama is bombing the place already...so...
(05-10-2017, 06:46 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Trump like Obama is bombing the place already...so...

But not for losing a football match to them though, so...