Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Koscielny Goal
(07-10-2016, 10:46 AM)AG86 Wrote: Haha! So you spent a load of money and won the league whilst setting some records in the process - brill!

We won the league unbeaten.
Yep, we set RECORDS, you didn't. You cunts cheated! We set 3 records you didn't even set one as it had been done before. By the REAL invincibles who actually went the whole season unbeaten! I believe they did it without cheating disgusting french fucks in their side either!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(07-10-2016, 03:04 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Thank fuck you came to your senses, AG. I was going to ask both of you to whip out your willies and smack each other with it. Whoever cries first loses.
United's treble winning season was the greatest thing to happen to English football at that point. Arsenal's unbeaten season runs it close while Chelsea's record points haul was massive too. Winning it again the following year proved to everyone it wasn't a flu
Leicester's last season has to be up there too. Above the Islington cunts anyway
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
That's why I said "at that point". If we're being honest with ourselves, Leicester's heroics last season shades them all. It was just so unprecedented...
(07-10-2016, 08:36 PM)Rotimi Wrote: That's why I said "at that point". If we're being honest with ourselves, Leicester's heroics last season shades them all. It was just so unprecedented...

Yep. I'll give you that one!
Probably the first time in a long time no one had any complaints about the title winner.
The spuds could go the whole season unbeaten and still not win the league. Would that be an achievement?
That would be epic!