Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Koscielny Goal
If it pleases you guys, you were the best team of all time.
Except nobody else(other than Chelsea fans) thinks so...
(05-10-2016, 02:48 PM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: If it pleases you guys, you were the best team of all time.

All I said was that Chelsea's win in 2004-05 was MUCH more comprehensive than the cheating cunts the year before. Only Manchester United have drawn more games than the Islington girlies in winning the league.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(05-10-2016, 04:08 PM)TEL Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 02:48 PM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: If it pleases you guys, you were the best team of all time.

All I said was that Chelsea's win in 2004-05 was MUCH more comprehensive than the cheating cunts the year before. Only Manchester United have drawn more games than the Islington girlies in winning the league.

Chelsea lost, we didn't. The Premier League gave us a gold trophy, Chelsea got a normal one. The whole world and their auntie voted for the Invincible's season as best season in PL history.
Didn't realise Aunties aren't part of "the whole world"
No, aunties are from other planets what makes them aliens basically. Simple facts Roti.
That's something new I've learnt today! Time to put back on my dunce cap...
(06-10-2016, 10:32 AM)AG86 Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 04:08 PM)TEL Wrote:

Chelsea lost, we didn't. The Premier League gave us a gold trophy, Chelsea got a normal one. The whole world and their auntie voted for the Invincible's season as best season in PL history.
No they fucking didn't! So we lost? One game a dodgy penalty and you only stayed unbeaten because of a cheating cunt. Chelsea - Record points, record amount of clean sheets, record of least amount of goals conceded. No comparison. Girlie french cunts
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Haha! So you spent a load of money and won the league whilst setting some records in the process - brill!

We won the league unbeaten.
Although having said that I would put the United treble winning season, Arsenal unbeaten and Chelsea 95 points as the top 3 achievements in English football in the modern era.
Thank fuck you came to your senses, AG. I was going to ask both of you to whip out your willies and smack each other with it. Whoever cries first loses.
United's treble winning season was the greatest thing to happen to English football at that point. Arsenal's unbeaten season runs it close while Chelsea's record points haul was massive too. Winning it again the following year proved to everyone it wasn't a fluke.