Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Koscielny Goal
So looking at the replays it seems that Koscielny got the vital first touch which means it definitely wasn't offside. However, there is still the case for the handball. Looking at it, the ball comes off his foot and shoots up towards his face where he instinctively raises his arms and inevitably the ball hits his arms as opposed to his face. Given that there was an incident earlier in the game when there was a clear handball by a Burnley player in their box which wasn't penalised by the ref, presumably because the ball was travelling at such a speed that it could be none other than ball-to-hand, is it not possible that the same can be applied in this instance?
I thought "ball to hand" didn't exist anymore? Especially when it's clearly going to hand the offending team the win? I think it's a clear case of "unfair advantage". Video replays can't come soon enough
(03-10-2016, 05:23 PM)AG86 Wrote: So looking at the replays it seems that Koscielny got the vital first touch which means it definitely wasn't offside. However, there is still the case for the handball. Looking at it, the ball comes off his foot and shoots up towards his face where he instinctively raises his arms and inevitably the ball hits his arms as opposed to his face. Given that there was an incident earlier in the game when there was a clear handball by a Burnley player in their box which wasn't penalised by the ref, presumably because the ball was travelling at such a speed that it could be none other than ball-to-hand, is it not possible that the same can be applied in this instance?

No you cunt! You only went unbeaten one year ( that you wankers gob off about constantly) due to your cheating. 2 wrongs don't make a right so piss off you cheating scumbags!  Caritas_05
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Bit harsh but I take the criticism on the chin and will hope to improve and better myself as a result.
Arsenils invisibles are still not as good as the Chelsea 04/05 team. And that is fact.
(03-10-2016, 10:51 PM)AG86 Wrote: Bit harsh but I take the criticism on the chin and will hope to improve and better myself as a result.

I do hope so!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(04-10-2016, 12:37 PM)zero Wrote: Arsenils invisibles are still not as good as the Chelsea 04/05 team. And that is fact.

Nowhere near!
Arsenal would have won it again in 2005 IF the refs wouldn't cheat them at Old Trafford AND if their wouldn't be as fragile as glass.
What you mean if Chelsea hadn't scored a record number of points, only let in 15 goals all season. only lost one game due to a dodgy penalty and hadn't been the best side in the league by a country mile winning it by TWELVE points you mean?
So i believe the conclusion is that Chelsea were the best Prem League team of all time.