Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wake up you wankers!!!!
Harry wants to shut the site as its costing him money every year to maintain it and the few of us left isn't worth keeping it open.
Any ideas?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Its a shame if it has to close..BUT..if not many people support it, its not fair on Harry forking out money out of his own pocket to please us..but I don't blame him.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Too bad it had to come down to this. I'm out of ideas at the moment. How much time do we have left?
fair play to AG for giving it a try & many thanks to everyone else on here...
especially my sparring partners over the years

I realised after going to Stamford Bridge 2 weeks ago that the real fans are the ones in the stadium & not idiots like me who hardly ever watch this shyte anymore or armchair muppets

I even have a new found respect for the blues which I never thought I'd have again as they're not such a bad bunch after all

goodnight you wankers
(02-10-2016, 11:13 AM)Southside Wrote: fair play to AG for giving it a try & many thanks to everyone else on here...
especially my sparring partners over the years

I realised after going to Stamford Bridge 2 weeks ago that the real fans are the ones in the stadium & not idiots like me who hardly ever watch this shyte anymore or armchair muppets

I even have a new found respect for the blues which I never thought I'd have again as they're not such a bad bunch after all

goodnight you wankers
You've had a bang on the head!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
We need AG to make an official announcement.

Or back to footynutter then. I'm sure FF is still on there, banning newbies.
(02-10-2016, 03:12 PM)Friendly_Hans Wrote: We need AG to make an official announcement.

Oh why's that fuck features? I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true you kraut twat
(02-10-2016, 03:12 PM)Friendly_Hans Wrote: We need AG to make an official announcement.

Try going back to FN if the worst comes to the worst..I don't think FF goes on there much, so no problem there..you'll only have ME to watch over you lol...and I'll turn a blind eye if you get naughty...I'll even un-ban TEL  Lol
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
I have so many sites that I'm currently hosting all within one account so really it's not costing me much to keep this place running...

Would be nice to try and grow it actually and get some more members!
So you're not canning it then? Good times!