Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Eva Carneiro ousted
come off it Rots

he's too busy parking the bus to throw his mum under it
Banter!
Hahaha too true, States
(11-08-2015, 10:59 PM)Referee Wrote: Marry Me Eva!

[Image: eva_carneiro_02_28022012.jpg]    Caritas_34     Caritas_16

That's not her btw. That's some model. Google just shows that image in a Eva Carneiro search for some reason. I know because this matter was discussed and investigated at length on goallegacy, among other reasons.
One poster there even claimed to be at the source of the confusion for troliing GL with that model photo claiming it was Eva years ago.
(13-08-2015, 03:39 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 10:59 PM)Referee Wrote: Marry Me Eva!

[Image: eva_carneiro_02_28022012.jpg]    Caritas_34     Caritas_16

That's not her btw. That's some model. Google just shows that image in a Eva Carneiro search for some reason. I know because this matter was discussed and investigated at length on goallegacy, among other reasons.
One poster there even claimed to be at the source of the confusion for troliing GL with that model photo claiming it was Eva years ago.

Does this mean I have to give back the orgasms?     Caritas_39

I would throw this out to the special one. Where the feck was he to at least draw a card on the defender who fouled Hazard knowing full well that M. Oliver beckoned the physio's onto the pitch. He had his brains up his arse to not have been all over the fourth official to convince the Referee of the severity of the foul and subsequent caution. 

He failed to do so and as a result should take responsibility.

# Caritas_34 FREE EVA Caritas_16
[Image: 49367979.jpg]
Maureen is asked by the press if Eva Carneiro will be on the bench on Sunday??

Now you and I would probably give a simple "Yes, she will" or "No she won't" Facepalm

Now Maureen after several minutes telling us how many medical staff they have..how many Doctors they have..how many KIT MEN they have..he finally said..No she isn't. 30
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Look, this is just another stupid little incident that has been totally and utterly blown out of all proportion by the media all because it involves that self-obsessed, attention-seeking Portuguese fetid spunk bubble.

The twat was in the wrong, we all know it, he knows it but he will come out with yet more arrogant and inane drivel all for the sake of attention.

Jose is a cunt, end of story.
(14-08-2015, 02:36 PM)Redgooner80 Wrote: Look, this is just another stupid little incident that has been totally and utterly blown out of all proportion by the media all because it involves that self-obsessed, attention-seeking Portuguese fetid spunk bubble.

The twat was in the wrong, we all know it, he knows it but he will come out with yet more arrogant and inane drivel all for the sake of attention.

Jose is a cunt, end of story.

For the record, this one falls on Hazard.  He knows that if he is hurt/injured you simply stay on the ground and go through the motions or suck it up and get on your feet. Once the Referee beckons the physio's onto the pitch the player must come off. Any official will tell you that there is no reason to call on the medical personal unless its absolutely necessary, so we ask after our initial inspection our preventative officiating is to ask whether or not the player needs attention? The exception to this is if a player is concussed. Hazard knew they were down a man and the set piece was about to happen. So even if Jose wanted to hold back the doctor's he couldn't because once the signal is given the medicos MUST enter and the player MUST come off until he's eligible to return. That being said Jose should just shut up with this shyte.
Regardless of who's at fault, Maureen has acted in a very petty manner (as usual) by axing Eva and John. This reeks of typical 'Jose the bad loser' stuff and makes him out to look like a cunt.

It is very ironic that his medical staff have now taken the flack for one of his players feigning injury, I find that pretty amusing especially after all these years of the wanker himself encouraging these antics within his own players.