Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Eva Carneiro ousted
just when you thought Chelsea's football couldn't get any less attractive
Nice joke!! OMG!!
I'm doing my best ok. Sorry if it's not up to your standards.
(12-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: I'm doing my best ok. Sorry if it's not up to your standards.

Hitler  Ja!
(12-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: I'm doing my best ok. Sorry if it's not up to your standards.

I forgive you Hans because I love you.
(12-08-2015, 02:43 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: just when you thought Chelsea's football couldn't get any less attractive

my thoughts entirely

the only way I could stand watching them is because Miss Eva sits on the bench

it does mean I'll be watching even less footy than last season now though & that can only be a good thing in my world
Well video evidence shows that Michael Oliver signaled for the medical team to come on and under medical rules, she is obliged to come on. If she didn't, she probably would of been punished by the FA, the club and medical board so the treatment from Mourinho for doing her job is disgraceful. The guy is a massive twat.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
If thats what the video eveidence shows, then she was in the right and doing her job correctly, and so was the physio..so Mouron is totally out of order and should be made to give them both an apology...bullshit to "she dos'nt understand the game" what's more important..the game/result or the welfare of the player?

Anyway, its all on Sky Sports News this Morning.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Massive cunty!
This is exactly why Maureen does/says shit everytime. It's the only way for him to stay relevant, and he will go lower than a snake's belly to achieve that. Even if the medical team was wrong, throwing them under the bus was petty and unprofessional. Like Bern said earlier, he'll throw his mum under the bus to avoid responsibility.