Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's gonna end in tears!
Fullan fulham fuckland all the same Rotimi, don't be tikismiki.
Isn't it annoying when people talk out of their arse? Courtois much much much much better than DeGea. Now THAT, is one of the dumbest statements of all time. No surprise who it came from though
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Chiki's entire football knowledge is a wind up. I used to think he was half decent but he's just been winging it.
Man...I don't like De Gea, that's true, I think is very overrated, like Rooney. I've seen both and Curtois is very very very good, much better than him from my views. You repeat like parrots someone is good and that's it.

If Curtois is unhappy at work and miss his former home, logically could affect him when he has to do his job.

Ask Atlético fans, all of them would choose Curtois instead of De Gea.
If i could choose to have Cech back for the next 3 years i would. Courtious needs to start justifying his place in the team.
I don't think Cech will ever overcome his injury and the useless cunt Hunt should've been banned for life. I'd prefer Courtois to the Petr Cech now, before his injury he was the best in the world. If you ask me it's Ivanovic & unfortunately Cahill coupled with playing a right back at left back which worries me about Conte, still playing Mourinho's way. WHY????
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(27-09-2016, 01:20 PM)zero Wrote: If i could choose to have Cech back for the next 3 years i would. Courtious needs to start justifying his place in the team.

Cech is very very very good too, you know better than me. He was the best in his National team in last Euro. So is very understandable what you say.
Cech's ok but I prefer Woji any day