Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's gonna end in tears!
Chelsea were dogshit and cunte has a huge job on his hands to turn it around. As for the comment above re lack of quality, isn't it pretty much the same players that won the league few seasons ago?? Never should've replaced cech with coutious who can fick right off if his paper comments about wanting to go back to Spain are to be believed.
(25-09-2016, 08:35 AM)bayern Wrote:
(24-09-2016, 10:45 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Dead and destruction...I don't expect less than that.

Arsenal 4 Chelsea 1.

Conte won't eat the xmas pudding in London.

You earned yourself a pudding for this prediction. I will say it again what I said before the season: Chelsea won't get in to top 4 because there is not enough quality. And Tel, did you have enough wipes for your tears? lol

What a silly statement
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
They don't have enough quality to get to top 4, and top teams in comparesment to top European teams aren't even that good and that says a lot of how Chelsea is fucked up.
Curtois is quality but apparently his heart is somewhere else. lol Costa either. Hazard not happy, Willian is a headless chicken, Ceh out of there. Mou did a good job destroying that squad.XD

If my Munich bitch says Chelsea won't get the top 4, I'd take this statement very serious, my Munich bitch used to be fucking right XD
You're too nice Chiki lol
Courtois isn't what he used to be anymore. For comparisement when United were bad for last 3 years De Gea was still fantastic and won them games, Courtois was taken to average by his teammates.
(26-09-2016, 04:30 PM)bayern Wrote: Courtois isn't what he used to be anymore. For comparisement when United were bad for last 3 years De Gea was still fantastic and won them games, Courtois was taken to average by his teammates.

Another silly statement!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I've seen De Gea making them to loose games either. XD

Apparently Curtois got nostalgia and wants to go back home. He is a fantastic golie, much much much much better than the Rapist. Hopefully his nostalgia is not contagious or all the Ex-Fullan Fans could go back to support Fullan.
It's Fulham ffs! FULHAM! Chiki, you been having one of your beach Fiestas?
Chelsy iz da poo