Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's gonna end in tears!
Can see Costa being sent off and the dirty filthy lying Froggie corrupt cheating scumsucking Islington girlie cunts winning today unfortunately!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
lol
Dead and destruction...I don't expect less than that.

Arsenal 4 Chelsea 1.

Conte won't eat the xmas pudding in London.
Didn't see the game but I heard Chelsea were total shit which is great news!
(24-09-2016, 10:45 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Dead and destruction...I don't expect less than that.

Arsenal 4 Chelsea 1.

Conte won't eat the xmas pudding in London.

You earned yourself a pudding for this prediction. I will say it again what I said before the season: Chelsea won't get in to top 4 because there is not enough quality. And Tel, did you have enough wipes for your tears? lol
(25-09-2016, 07:48 AM)AG86 Wrote: Didn't see the game but I heard Chelsea were total shit which is great news!

I had more important things to do too but managed to stay awake to see it on match of the day

couldn't help notice the first thing all 3 goal scorers did was celebrate in front of the away fans...
especially Ozil who literally laughed in their faces while beating the badge

I wouldn't mind going to an away game this season with you if it's possible - can I send you my number by PM or maybe Tel could give you mine instead ??

I'm not into the Arsenal stadium as it comes across as a soulless monstrosity & don't want a visit there to ruin my Highbury memories
Ozil got more class in one leg than all those ex-Fullan paraplegics.
apparently Drogba got butt hurt after seeing Theo tweet 3-0 along with a bunch of smiley faces

Didier tweeted back - congrats on your win bro but it's easy for the mouses (surely he meant mice) to dance while the cats are away

reading between the lines he obviously considers himself Lampard JT etc as the cats & Costa Matic Ivanobitch etc a bunch of pussies

MEOW
PM your number mate and I'll get in touch when I'm back in the UK next week. Got any games in mind? I can get tickets for pretty much any game if given enough notice.. The Grove is a great atmosphere for the big games and literally a library for the smaller games so no different to any other big stadium really...
Drogba is right, the Islington scum celebrating like they've won the league because of the amount of time spent in our pockets
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!