Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what day is it ?
And for a non-final/non-knockout too. Downside is they're mostly there to make trouble.
sounds like a mad scene inside the ground after Cologne fans have bought tickets from gooners & are apparently in every part of the stadium

hope AG doesn't get his ginger arse kicked
(14-09-2017, 08:45 PM)Southside Wrote: sounds like a mad scene inside the ground after Cologne fans have bought tickets from gooners & are apparently in every part of the stadium

hope AG doesn't get his ginger arse kicked

He will if he goes anywhere near the trouble makers.
I don't get idiots like that who pay all that money to go to foreign country (knowing they probably won't get tickets) and at the end get arrested. Morons.
Many of them are not kids, most of them got hair in their balls.
there was only 5 arrests right ?

out of 20,000 I'd say that's "quite remarkable"
I don't know how many arrests were made but those who came to make trouble are idiots.
I don't think they did much wrong

all they did inside the ground was fight with stewards because they wanted to join their fellow Cologne fans in the same part of the stadium & there were no reports of opposition fans fighting each other

I thought it was comical that cops were called to segregate fans in the clock end but all they did was segregate 2 sets of Cologne fans
They had the wrong type of tickets, States. There were only 2,900 away tickets available and they all knew. Why were there 20,000 of them outside the stadium. It means 17,100 had home tickets or didn't have at all and there you have the trouble makers. You can't pick and choose where you want to sit in a stadium, that's why tickets have seat numbers. If every football match was organized this way, there'd be utter chaos. They were wrong for buying home tickets from Arsenal fans and then fighting stewards to sit at the away end with their friends
I can't see how the away fans are to blame for wanting to see their team especially as they weren't fighting with the home fans

Arsenal are more to blame for not controlling matters,
the club could've done more to separate fans

gooners who sold their tickets to away fans have to take some responsibility too but as Wenger rightly said,
the Cologne fans were very clever with how they pulled it off whether it was buying tickets or memberships