Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, friends
It is I, your old pal, Bernople. I hope you're all well. I thought I'd pop in and see how the gang is doing. So, how's it going?
[Image: ISkjNRD.jpg]
it's barely going at all as there's hardly anyone left

a few of us continue to bicker over the same old shyte so maybe you can join in & spice it up too...
no mods either so knock yourself out

cheers
Fucking hell, Bern! How's it going?
(05-09-2016, 06:49 AM)Southside Wrote: it's barely going at all as there's hardly anyone left

a few of us continue to bicker over the same old shyte so maybe you can join in & spice it up too...
no mods either so knock yourself out

cheers

That is sad to hear, but it's nice to know that there's still life in the old girl. It's like a heart that's been transplanted into several different bodies and is running out of beats. Someone has to be the last one standing.

Bickering you say? What are the current rivalries?

I might stick around for a while. I would like to communicate with the folks.

(05-09-2016, 07:15 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Fucking hell, Bern! How's it going?

Hello Rotimi. I am just dandy, thank you for asking. How are you and who is left on here?
I'm good. We still got Tel, Molly, Bobby, Hans, Bayern, Papa, Zero, Christos. That's all I can remember. Good to have you back.
Good to see you Berni  Smile How's life treating you?..been in the Gardeners Arm's lately?
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Chelsea's rivals are now Millwall, Charlton & Fulham
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(05-09-2016, 10:30 AM)Molly Wrote: Good to see you Berni  Smile   How's life treating you?..been in the Gardeners Arm's lately?

I was in ththat establishment two days ago  Caritas_05. Glad to see you're well. Is FF still doing well? Despite some stupidity in the past I think a lot of both of you and always want the best for both of you.
Yeah, I'm fine thanks Bern..don't know about FF, not seen or spoken to her for Months.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]