Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilshere leaves Arsenal.. to Bournemouth on loan
Where is states?

You should be happy about that, no?

I think this is a great move. Will watch Bournemouth this season to see how the English Tuchel, Howe, is doing, and to see whether Wilshere can find form for them.
I suspect he'll be a hit at the club. Except he gets injured, again.
hopefully Eddie can get the best out of Jack for the cherries & help his own managerial profile at the same time

even though I heard the rumour yesterday morning I was ecstatic listening to the radio on the way home from work when they said Wilshere was heading to Bournemouth for talks

maybe I'll get the chance to see him play now too
Willshere will get relegated lmao
local papers report Benik Afobe was heavily involved in persuading Jack Wilshere to join the cherries on loan...
turns out he's the godfather to Jack's nipper

hopefully Afobe will be inspired from this move too as apart from Josh King the attack's gone flat lately

I was also impressed by Bournemouth's ambition upon hearing they're covering all £90k a week in wages for Wilshere

what this means for his future is anyone's guess but fingers crossed he stays injury free & thrives on the south coast

if the loan move does prove a success then Eddie Howe will enhance his chance of managing at the highest level when he's ready...
maybe he'll take over from Wenger & bring the glory years back to Arsenal
I think Eddie Howe is a CUNT for not playing Ake

Just kidding
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Hopefully we've seen the last of the overrated twat.