Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BANG
if winning 2 Champions League trophies is considered average who apart from Zidane has won more than 2 then ?

Fergie's record will never be matched because clubs are too sack happy now with all the money in the game
turns out Zidane's "only" won 2 Champions League trophies so he's obviously average too then...
along with the likes of Guardiola, Mourinho & Heynckes etc
(14-09-2017, 09:10 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Congrats Bayern...what an exhibition, unquestionable...Real Madrid won those NBA fuckers lol

Fergie was the best in England. in Europe was average and very lucky.

We put Trojan horses years ago in Spain yesterday came the award.  Caritas_05 Caritas_05 Caritas_24 Caritas_24
You're really going to do this with him, States?
(15-09-2017, 08:05 AM)bayern Wrote:
(14-09-2017, 09:10 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Congrats Bayern...what an exhibition, unquestionable...Real Madrid won those NBA fuckers lol

We put Trojan horses years ago in Spain yesterday came the award.  Caritas_05 Caritas_05 Caritas_24 Caritas_24

Caritas_42  pass us more trojans like that XD
Zidane is out of any comparison, he is the chosen one actually. 2 CL, 1 liga, and many other minor ones in 1 year in a half. More than Pep, Mou and Fergie put together without being disrespectful to anyone.

Wash your mouth guys when you talk about ZZ...
(15-09-2017, 09:21 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote:
(15-09-2017, 08:05 AM)bayern Wrote:

Caritas_42  pass us more trojans like that XD

No, I rather would have these kind of Trojans at Baskonia.
No way at Baskonia. You are supporting the Real Slovenia and we put trojans in Munich either...we are ruining your life.

Ok, I 'll admit Fergie was better than average, If I have to chose between Fergie and Jupp, have not any doubt I'd chose Jupp anytime.
(15-09-2017, 08:19 AM)Rotimi Wrote: You're really going to do this with him, States?

all good fun innit Caritas_07
nobody's saying ZZ's not tops as far as the first few years are concerned chiki but get back to us in 20 years time if you want to compare him to the guvnor