Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Madrid 2016-2017 season.
I'm sure Zidane's torn pants will help Caritas_05
That's very sexy.
The European flipflop trophy for us without sending off small players to waste time like the big spenders lol

Two amazing goals by two home-grown lads and Ramos again. Not bad for a official pre-season game.
(10-08-2016, 07:58 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: The European flipflop trophy for us without sending off small players to waste time like the big spenders lol

Two amazing goals by two home-grown lads and Ramos again. Not bad for a official pre-season game.

lol 
Was the Ramos goal twice offside, once or none? I didn't bother to watch extra time.
I don't think so 'cos he was behind the ball but I didn't check it out.

Our home-grown scored two goals. Not necessary to break the bank.
The guy who crossed it for Ramos was also in doubtfull position when he got the ball. There was only one replay and it wasn't clear.
Yeayy my only doubt is with Lucas position before crossing Ramos. Probably was offside, not sure because Sevilla sit back too much in that action.
Yeah sevilla killed themself.
Yeayy very big mistake, if you sit back, put more people at least, Ramos was alone all the play, he didn't have to move any, just waited to score.

Anyway, you have to be there push the ball into the goal too. XD

First goal is very impressive.
So second behind Barca again this term then? Only talking point is the points difference
The four least impressive CL champions in history
Liverpool 2005
Chelsea 2012
Real 2014
Real 2016
apart from the Real victories in the 50's when only 3 teams entered
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!