Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions!
Europa league
United

LOVE THAT
I'd love to sit Chiki and Drivel in the same room and record it. There would be more shit spouted in 5 minutes than at an entire labour party conference!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(27-07-2017, 06:04 PM)TEL Wrote: I'd love to sit Chiki and Drivel in the same room and record it. There would be more shit spouted in 5 minutes than at an entire labour party conference!

You probably won't survive that encounter. Drown in their shit...
(27-07-2017, 04:51 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: I go.

EPL
Tottenham
Liverpool
Arsenal
City
FA CUP
Liverpool

La Liga
Real Madrid
Atletico
Barcelona
Sevilla
Chupito del Rey
Athletic Bilbao

Bundesliga
Dortmund
Bayern
Leverkussen
Hohenfainen
German Cup
Shalke Bayern 0 Real Madrid 4

Champions League
Real Madrid

Europa league
United

lol
PL:
1. Man City (it could go either way with both clubs, I'm not sold on a new goalie they bought).
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal

CL:
Real Madrid (fuck them)
Come on huns, can't wait for yours predictions.

I think Chelsea are doing a Leicester II lol with that midfield plenty off clumsy monstercocks.
(31-07-2017, 08:22 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Come on huns, can't wait for yours predictions.

I think Chelsea are doing a Leicester II lol with that midfield plenty off clumsy monstercocks.

I'm sorry Chiki but youre a fucking idiot. ALL of your predictions are based on total bias or stupidity.
Remember these? - 
Arsenal
Liverpool
City
Tottenham

Relegated
Chelsea
United
Burnley

Real Madrid
Valencia
Barcelona
Atleti

Dortmund
Bayern
Leverkusen
Rostock

Napoli
Juve
Roma
Fiore
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
City
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs

Spurs are going to really struggle seeing that they'll effectively have 38 games away from home. Had this not been the case, then I'd be tipping them to be champions. If Arsenal can keep Sanchez and choose to bin off the Europa League then they might surprise a few. It's shaping up to be the most competitive PL In a long time, for sure.
At the moment Redser is wining and TEL and Rots do not have balls to make a simple prediction.
Twat