Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete madness!
(02-08-2016, 08:20 AM)bayern Wrote: I meant with TV contract when the bubble bursts you're league will be in deep shit. Germans needed 10 years after Kirch empire went to hell.
Oh I know what you meant mate and yes those problems I mentioned are worldwide. That's why I mentioned governing bodies. They've admitted the Russian bid for the WC was corrupt yet still nothing has been done.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
And it won't be. Qatar got it on corruption, S. Africa, Germany the same and God knows how many others including Olympics.
You have to be a corrupt and a specially a corrupter master if you want to get the Olympic Games, The Brits did the best corrupt thing when they got the London ones. That's the rule.
You always find an angle with Britain to piss some posters of lmao
Well there's no entity anyehere more corrupt than Real Madrid is there?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
The Spanish government, maybe?
The Spanish government is 100% corrupt, the Spanish court has defined the Spanish Tories as a Criminal gang, not kidding or exaggerating, literally like that, a criminal gang.