Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete madness!
For once I agree with the garlic munching mongtard!

ARSENE WENGER  has had his say on Paul Pogba’s impending transfer to Manchester United – by calling it “complete madness”.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Maybe but he's transfer dealing are then a disaster. Keeping 100m + pounds in the bank for what? Getting interest payments?
It doesn't matter to me Bayern but I think this is gonna kil the game. Wages are just off the planet for blokes who would gladly play for a grand a week if they didn't know any better
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Wait until your TV contract bubble bursts....
(01-08-2016, 05:44 PM)bayern Wrote: Wait until your TV contract bubble bursts....
Exactly, people won't be able to afford it soon the way things are going
Sky high Admission prices
Wages through the roof
ridiculous transfer fees
Agents
Cheats
Feigning injury
Players acting ike spoiled brats
Corrupt governing bodies
FA's refusal to lay down the laws
match fixing
Far too many mediocre foreigners playing here
Piss poor refereeing
In due time Tel, in due time. I'm worried about you though. You quoted Wenger just to make a point and that's unlike you. I hope you've not been abducted? Caritas_05
(01-08-2016, 06:24 PM)TEL Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 05:44 PM)bayern Wrote: Wait until your TV contract bubble bursts....
Exactly, people won't be able to afford it soon the way things are going
Sky high Admission prices
Wages through the roof
ridiculous transfer fees
Agents
Cheats
Feigning injury
Players acting ike spoiled brats
Corrupt governing bodies
FA's refusal to lay down the laws
match fixing
Far too many mediocre foreigners playing here
Piss poor refereeing

Well you named the problems of almost all leagues in Europe.
I meant with TV contract when the bubble bursts you're league will be in deep shit. Germans needed 10 years after Kirch empire went to hell.
(02-08-2016, 08:20 AM)bayern Wrote: I meant with TV contract when the bubble bursts you're league will be in deep shit. Germans needed 10 years after Kirch empire went to hell.

+100. It should be like that.

But I suspect this thing won't affect them because in that case they will make the money machine to work in order to fix their mess. There are economical rules for countries like Slovenia and Spain and any other different rules for England and Yankyland.
(02-08-2016, 07:16 AM)Rotimi Wrote: In due time Tel, in due time. I'm worried about you though. You quoted Wenger just to make a point and that's unlike you. I hope you've not been abducted? Caritas_05

But I did say he was a garlic munching mongtard?????  Caritas_17
Gonna defend Abramavich here cos he put his own money in which has stayed in the game. Right or wrong it was his money but I hope he would NEVER do anything as ridiculous as this. 30 odd million more than the current world record??? This cannot be good and something needs to be done before it's too late. The game needs ripping apart and starting again.