Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonderful news!
Mikel is going to the olympics  Caritas_05
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Well, I can't call it bad news for Nigeria. The twat has won the nation's cup while playing for us. As much as I can't stand him, he wasn't half bad in that tournament too
(25-07-2016, 06:19 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Well, I can't call it bad news for Nigeria. The twat has won the nation's cup while playing for us. As much as I can't stand him, he wasn't half bad in that tournament too

Doesn't he play further forward for Nigeria?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Yes I think he plays as a number 10, at least the last time I bothered checking.
There's something odd about the guy though, he's in his 10th year as a Chelsea player and he's outlasted a few managers. Either they see something we don't or he's got some serious voodoo on them. Either way, it's been remarkable. Still can't stand the tit
(25-07-2016, 07:52 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Yes I think he plays as a number 10, at least the last time I bothered checking.
There's something odd about the guy though, he's in his 10th year as a Chelsea player and he's outlasted a few managers. Either they see something we don't or he's got some serious voodoo on them. Either way, it's been remarkable. Still can't stand the tit

To be fair to him he doesn't do much wrong but then he doesn't do much at all as far as I can tell
Isn't that the hallmark of a good midfielder? Not making a fuss and going about your business and staying unseen? Fuck! I can't believe I'm making a case for Mikel fucking Obi!
(25-07-2016, 08:07 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Isn't that the hallmark of a good midfielder? Not making a fuss and going about your business and staying unseen? Fuck! I can't believe I'm making a case for Mikel fucking Obi!

In his role at Chelsea he's far too ponderous and offers little going forward. he's also clumsy in the tackle
(25-07-2016, 08:35 PM)TEL Wrote:
(25-07-2016, 08:07 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Isn't that the hallmark of a good midfielder? Not making a fuss and going about your business and staying unseen? Fuck! I can't believe I'm making a case for Mikel fucking Obi!

In his role at Chelsea he's far too ponderous and offers little going forward. he's also clumsy in the tackle

Ponderous or Bambi in headlights? He seems confused half the time and the other half, seems like he can't be arsed
Didn't United get 12 million for Mikel after him not making a single first team appearance?
(25-07-2016, 09:55 PM)Redser Wrote: Didn't United get 12 million for Mikel after him not making a single first team appearance?

Only because you whined like little bitches and obviously need the money to spend on yet another overpriced greedy twat!