Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jose Mourinho!!!
I don't know whether you lot are aware, but this is the SAME bloke not one of you aside from Redser wanted at United. I also notice that no-one is calling him Maureen either?????
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I was in the give it to 'giggs' camp earlier on, however, hoping Giggs would take the mantle and get the club back to the top of the pile, is more a pipe dream than a reality, certainly a long term project given Giggs lack of managerial experience and maybe one the club can't afford after 3 unsuccessful seasons. ive warmed to Jomo in the past few weeks, he's one of us now and i back him to the tilt! Yes
I also notice that no-one is calling him Maureen either?????

I still call him Maureen TEL  Caritas_05
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Well I'm pretty sure he'll be successful short term but he does seem to have this 3rd season stutter
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(16-07-2016, 04:58 PM)TEL Wrote: Well I'm pretty sure he'll be successful short term but he does seem to have this 3rd season stutter

Hopefully he don't win the league before then lol then it would be a total disaster. Can't see it tho Utd looking a good unit but then hey Leicester City looked shit on paper this time last year. 

I'm thinking about putting £10 on bournemouth winning the league this year.

Caritas_41

He'll always be Maureen or Moaninho, if you like. Just wait till the first loss of form in the season or the first crisis. The Maureen in him will shine through.
(16-07-2016, 11:14 PM)FRANTIC Wrote:
(16-07-2016, 04:58 PM)TEL Wrote: Well I'm pretty sure he'll be successful short term but he does seem to have this 3rd season stutter

Hopefully he don't win the league before then lol then it would be a total disaster. Can't see it tho Utd looking a good unit but then hey Leicester City looked shit on paper this time last year. 

I'm thinking about putting £10 on bournemouth winning the league this year.

Caritas_41

I hope you apologise to States next May when they get relegated
José Fourinho lol
Full strength United side fail to beat weakened Dortmund team
Perhaps Mou should be sacked already?

LOL 

You facking idiot
Apparently Mou sent Mata off in order to waste time and he put other player taller than him lol Even Stoke got more balls than the BusOne.