Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RM Rumours and Gossips, Transfers, blah blah blah.h.
lol

I think Morata would go to Chelsea instead of United. Well, If he leaves Madrid I say this by destiny order.

Juve (Italy and former club)
Milan (Italy and Money)
Chelsea (Conte and Money)
United (Money)
Ronaldo nearly to join Juve. 

[Image: DCNlEewW0AAsc_9.jpg]
Ronaldo 180€ to United, RM buy MBappe and Dembele with that money and If United would have to face RM or any other la Liga team in Champions league, Ronaldo and Mou will be at home in Manchester or they will be arrested lol

I'd do this.

The third in a row.
(07-06-2017, 03:29 PM)bayern Wrote: Report says that Real rejected a 60m € offer for Morata and want 90m € - this is a joke right? If they get half of 60m for him they should take it and run and not because he's a bad player but because he hasn't play for a years besides 2-3 minutes per month he got in Madrid.

good move by Ed to stop this deal in its tracks and once again, madrid being left with egg on their faces! to ask over 70m for a bench warmer is bad business by madrid and a piss take.
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39

I think the Morata thing was very clear, Spain, Italy or Conte. The rest of rumours, toilet paper-

Morata+Dammilo = M'bappé.
100 'millions' for a kid who has played decent for around six months!

MASSIVE SPEND

Or will this be an astute investment in your warped sense of reality? 

LOL
(19-07-2017, 07:34 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: I think the Morata thing was very clear, Spain, Italy or Conte. The rest of rumours, toilet paper-

Morata+Dammilo = M'bappé.

Yes, even Real gets a piece from PL's huge TV deal.  Caritas_05
(19-07-2017, 08:51 PM)Redser Wrote: 100 'millions' for a kid who has played decent for around six months!

MASSIVE SPEND

Or will this be an astute investment in your warped sense of reality? 

LOL

No it's stupid, as was Utd buying Martial for the fee they didi or Bayern Sanches. Madrid has no depth in attack after Benzema so it's not like he'll start in Madrid's B team.
80 millions for Morata, is too crazy. Not as crazy as 80 millions for a sack of potatoes.
Danilo 36 millions € to City.

Danilo + Morata = 116 Millions €.