Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RM Rumours and Gossips, Transfers, blah blah blah.h.
Mmmmmm, when we spent a lot we sold a lot too. We normally balance spend and buy.

To me Draxler would be a huge signing, better than Pogba.
Well Draxler isn't leaving this summer. Next year Bayern should grab him so people would have something to write again how Bayern is poaching players. Caritas_05
Jesé in Paris and Draxler in Madrid...I think is done, Bayern XD go to cry, man.

...and you still our bitches even in "friendly" games. XD
(03-08-2016, 06:00 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Mmmmmm, when we spent a lot we sold a lot too. We normally balance spend and buy.

To me Draxler would be a huge signing, better than Pogba.

Chiki, you lot have never balanced fuck all. Your government does that for you
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
lmao nice Tel...
Chiki lives in his own private bubble, full of Fiestas and beach parties and general Madrid awesomeness! Caritas_05
Retired of it, Rotimi. XD Well, not really XD the same shit but very very very very very chill out XD

I hope United and Dortmund trash those Chelsea and Munich bitches. XD
(05-08-2016, 11:46 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Retired of it, Rotimi. XD Well, not really XD the same shit but very very very very very chill out XD

I hope United and Dortmund trash those Chelsea and Munich bitches. XD

So now you want Jose to succeed????? Caritas_26
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
No, I don't want him to succeed, bad news for football If Maureen succeeds XD I don't like Conte too.

Just, I don't hate United. The mancs are good lads and lasses...XD
James out ---> MBappe In (This is the only galáctico out there)
Pepe out -----> Vallejo In (going back home)
Coentrao out ----> Theo In.
Llorente In ( midfielder going back home)

What I'd do is to agree Mbappe for the next season (I think is done), bring back our kids Vallejo an Llorente and to put the money over Neuer to reinforce our weaker position and also to fuck those Munich bitches. lol

If United coming to Morata with crazy Money, ok, they´l finance our Mbappe transfer. The problem is Morata and his wife said that they only will live in Spain or Italy, nothing out of there.