Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RM Rumours and Gossips, Transfers, blah blah blah.h.
Will Pogba join Madrid eventually or not?
NOT!
And full stop! XD
Well he'd obviously rather go to Real than United so I reckon he'll wait and see what develops in Madrid before going back to a place he rubbished previously
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
At the moment, Morata done. Juve paid us 20 millions and we recovered him for 30, not bad for Juve and we have a player with an excellent formation for 10 millions.

Not Lewa :-(, so let's try Morata ;-), his progression is ascending.
Golies: Navas and Kiko Casilla...Perfect.

Defense: Carvajal, Danilo, Varanne, Ramos, Pepe, Nacho, Marcelo and Coentrao. It's ok. Coentrao must be more profesional.

Midfiled: Kross, Modric, Casemiro, Isco, James, Kovacic, Asensio. I'd like to see Kovacic and Asensio in the first team , not any reason to buy Pogba or any other one. Asensio smells good footballer and Kovacic deserves more opportunities. I think ZZ likes Asensio a lot. So noting to do here.

Forward: Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Morata, Lucas Vazquez, Jesé. Perect and strong. James should be more professional because he is probably the best of all them.
Isn't Jesse leaving?
I don't know, I don't think so. Ronaldo is going to play as a number 9, Bale tends to play as a "wheel" and Jesé is the only pure winger plus Lucas Vazquez and he used to play in the left wing which is contrary to Lucas.

I suspect that the only incorporation could be Pogba, so they could sell James or Isco in order to get cash. Oddegard is going to play in Germany. I'd only swap Jese with Draxler.
Ehh Bayern your suspects were right XD PSG 25 Milions Euros for Jese, not a bad price according to this price mess if he recovers his form.

Real Madrid Vs Bayern in Yankiland.

Real Madrid 5 Bayern 1
No Madrid spending spree? Why? Debts to pay?