Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronaldo!
Lovely to see the mancs were ALL right about Ronaldo not being a cheating cunt anymore.
The cheating cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Love a bit of Karma too
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Karma's a bitch  Mocking
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
This cheating cunt got more trophies than Chelsea achieved in its entire life lol

Karma? lol with another trophy? LOL
(11-07-2016, 08:00 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: This cheating cunt got more trophies than Chelsea achieved in its entire life lol

Karma? lol with another trophy?  LOL
So are you saying that his cheating helped win trophies?
Karma cos he had to go off injured after diving earlier and acting like he'd been shot. You REALLY don't know much about football AT ALL do you Chiki?
Of course they won the trophy because of him and in addition to Fernando Santos who had the balls to play with Eder, Quaresma and Moutinho, not like those conservative idiots like Conte and Deshamps.

Karma because he won the trophy...reversed your Karma lol
Exclamation 
I would like to say a very well done to Ronaldo, I believe that winning this trophy could possibly be his proudist achievement in football. While I don't think Ronaldo had the best of tournaments, I think abit like Portugal that he did just enough to win the Championship Caritas_05 Caritas_16 Caritas_05
Portugal, along with Greece, will go down as one of the worst teams to win the Euros.
Ronaldo was poor until the semi's and then they won the trophy after he went off. I have no doubts France would have won had he not been injured. I've never seen a player so self absorbed in all my life