Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England manager
not only will he easily last a year but he'll last 2 because no England manager gets canned during qualifying

I wasn't even thinking of Allardyce 2 weeks ago but he's the obvious choice

Eddie Howe deserves his chance one day but he's got plenty of time yet & hopefully at least another season at Bournemouth...
this time next year he'll be very sought after if he keeps the cherries in the Premier League for a 3rd season
Looks like its "Big Sam"
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Happy with that. Just glad its an englishman. In my opinion all players and staff (trainers, physios, doctors etc) should be of the nationality of the national team.
(21-07-2016, 02:57 PM)zero Wrote: Happy with that. Just glad its an englishman. In my opinion all players and staff (trainers, physios, doctors etc) should be of the nationality of the national team.

Something I've always said too
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
definitely the right man for the job & good luck to him

Steve Bruce is one of the good guys too but barely an upgrade on Roy Hodgson
(23-07-2016, 06:38 AM)Southside Wrote: definitely the right man for the job & good luck to him

Steve Bruce is one of the good guys too but barely an upgrade on Roy Hodgson

And just resigned at Hull too
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!