Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England manager
Oliver Bierhoff has told the Telegraph that England is in talks with.... Jürgen Klinsmann

Rofl Caritas_56 Lol

Seriously though, don't do this to yourself England Caritas_09

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy Caritas_09

Of course, the best choice would be Wenger. Am I right, Tel?
Saw the article and thought: "Hans is somewhere, having an orgasm right now" Caritas_05
I can't deny I think it's hilarious, but as I said, I won't wish this on England and their fans. It's too much. The guy is such a clown.
As far as I know Bill Bellichick is New England manager!
How the fuck could anyone EVER consider a kraut as an England manager? We've been bashing the cunts up for over a hundred years, the last good kicking we gave the wankers was a couple of weeks ago
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Allardyce ticks all the boxes
(14-07-2016, 04:19 AM)Southside Wrote: Allardyce ticks all the boxes

For me too. Would've liked Hoddle or Eddie Howe but Allardyce will at least have them playing with passion
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
He's decent enough but he won't last a year. First bad result and he'd get hounded by every man and his dog.
(14-07-2016, 07:45 AM)TEL Wrote:

For me too. Would've liked Hoddle or Eddie Howe but Allardyce will at least have them playing with pPassion alone won't win them games.
(14-07-2016, 08:35 AM)bayern Wrote:
(14-07-2016, 07:45 AM)TEL Wrote:

For me too. Would've liked Hoddle or Eddie Howe but Allardyce will at least have them playing with pPassion alone won't win them games.
I couldn't give a crap Bayern, you're also gonna win fuck all without it and I'd rather see us lose with it than without it