Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Pogba
So reports from Italy that Man United want Pogba and have offered 100m £ (120m €) to Juve and are prepared to meet his 13m € net wage demands (= 425k £ per week looooool)

In his first PK as Utd manager, Mourinho had said that they had identified 4 transfers as essentials, 3 of which done (Bailly, Ibra, Mkhitaryan). Safe to say Pogba seems to be the intended 4th.

Safe to say also that Woodward's still pursuing his strategy of mindlessly overspending just to get big names. 120m €? More than 400k per week?
Wonder when Utd's unlimited spending power will meet its boundaries? I suspect another season out of CL, with the resulting 30% being reduced from the Adidas deal, and we might be starting to get there.
The were going to spend the money anyways. I say I'd rather they spent it on players. Madrid spends just as much, if not more and nobody blinks.
(07-07-2016, 03:07 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: So reports from Italy that Man United want Pogba and have offered 100m £ (120m €) to Juve and are prepared to meet his 13m € net wage demands (= 425k £ per week looooool)

In his first PK as Utd manager, Mourinho had said that they had identified 4 transfers as essentials, 3 of which done (Bailly, Ibra, Mkhitaryan). Safe to say Pogba seems to be the intended 4th.

Safe to say also that Woodward's still pursuing his strategy of mindlessly overspending just to get big names. 120m €? More than 400k per week?
Wonder when Utd's unlimited spending power will meet its boundaries? I suspect another season out of CL, with the resulting 30% being reduced from the Adidas deal, and we might be starting to get there.

I suspect you will be sadly disappointed.

Its safe to say Woody is doing his best to acquire the targets set out by the manager. we can mark three off that list. Madrid buy whoever they want whenever they want, however im not sure they'll get it all their own way this time, they didnt get there way regarding De gea either, he's still here and loving it folks. that will certainly bother the people that had hoped he'd be off this season!
Love the way we are rapping up these deals quickly and aggressively, thats how it should be for a club of this stature. folks wont like this...

Re the fee, i dont care its not my money Bye
Seeing that both United & Real are rumoured to be interested in Paul Pogba, I think it's only fair that I ask Chiki pink dipper the following question...

Pogba by 100 millions

MASSIVE SPEND or INVESTMENT???
So Pogba left United cos he hated it there but he's coming back cos now he loves them
Yep, that makes sense and because that braindead cunt Drivel believes it makes it even more amusing
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Tel, I don't think he said he wants to come to United because he loves it there and if rumors are to be believed, he prefers Real. The whole thing just stinks of manipulation by his agent. Besides, the guy is fast looking like the poster boy for modern day footballing greed. First you leave United because you couldn't have your way, now you want to leave Juve for United? Or is it Madrid? For a huge payday? I say let Madrid sign him. Seems like their kinda player
My point is that I cannot believe United fans (including thick cunts like drivel) think that everything good written about their precious club is true and everything bad is a lie. But if he DOES go to United it is purely for greed as you say but certain people are claiming him to be the messiah - which he ain't
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
At least he's young and will be worth that money over the years he'll be there although these numbers are a joke.
Bayern, age hardly means anything again in football contracts. IF he does come to United and does well, who's to say he won't fancy a move to Madrid after a year or two? Those contracts aren't worth the ink they're signed with these days. As for the numbers? They'll get worse over time until the bubble burst.
Tel, you do have a point but you should be used to fans' gullibility and optimism these days. The amounts being quoted gives a lot of us a head rush. 100million quid? A bunch of fans will always fall for that kind of hype!
I doubt he would have the balls to do that (wanting to leave after 2 or 3 years) after he already went on free transfer once. Madrid wants him too and I read somewhere today that they want/must sell Kroos and Morata so they can finance that deal. Selling Kroos was Bayern's biggest mistake, why the hell would Madrid want him go, it would be better for them to sell James.