Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nani goes to Valencia.
He will be ok in La Liga where technical skills are much appreciated. He was not used to the full in united so he will be able to show his natural rich football in Valencia.
And he was used to his full potential in Turkey? Still full of the brown stuff, eh?
I don't know, I only know United Nani who played Karate against Arbeloa instead of doing his best.
The most infuriating player I've seen in a red shirt.
Lots of potential but he was a waste of money in the end
Same can be said of that fat prat, Anderson.
Chiki saying he was misused at United!
Perhaps we should look to hijack this transfer? 
And maybe look into bringing Bebe back too! 

LOL
(07-07-2016, 11:18 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: I don't know, I only know United Nani who played Karate against Arbeloa instead of doing his best.
There you go Chiki - you don't do you????
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I'll never forget Nani's goal celebration with a somersault, chest pumping and victory face, after his 3-0 goal in the first half Caritas_05
What a game by Nani...Master class, when this guy has not to focus in doing Kung Fu, shows his tones of class then.

Brilliant.
I gotta say I thought Nani had a good Euro's which is just as well cos Ronaldo generally was pants and is still one cheating cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!