Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woy Hodgson
Chiki hasn't got a fucking clue and Bayern is geeing him up to come out with this total shit. I like Chiki but his footballing knowledge is non-existant. Didn't he just say the Germans are brainless?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I'm sure some of them are Caritas_05
Thought you said you liked him because he gave the mancs a hard time? The guy knows football but is too haughty to say sensible things on the subject. "Real Madrid is the best, we're having a carnival, Spain pisses all over everybody else, the Germans are silly, the English are headless chickens" etc. He conveniently forgets Spain were under achievers for decades.
The English are headless chickens is a fact...They confirm it with the brexit too lol
It's all just banter with Chiki.
(29-06-2016, 08:42 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Thought you said you liked him because he gave the mancs a hard time? The guy knows football but is too haughty to say sensible things on the subject. "Real Madrid is the best, we're having a carnival, Spain pisses all over everybody else, the Germans are silly, the English are headless chickens" etc. He conveniently forgets Spain were under achievers for decades.

Rots, well chickpea does a bloody good job of hiding it.
(29-06-2016, 08:37 AM)bayern Wrote: I'm sure some of them are Caritas_05

You're correct there but I think he was talking about the national football team
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(29-06-2016, 08:42 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Thought you said you liked him because he gave the mancs a hard time? The guy knows football but is too haughty to say sensible things on the subject. "Real Madrid is the best, we're having a carnival, Spain pisses all over everybody else, the Germans are silly, the English are headless chickens" etc. He conveniently forgets Spain were under achievers for decades.

No he doesn't, he knows less than fuck all but he is funny
(29-06-2016, 04:37 PM)TEL Wrote:

You're correct there but I think he was talking about the national football team

When I look at Podolski I don't disagree.
(29-06-2016, 05:36 PM)bayern Wrote:
(29-06-2016, 04:37 PM)TEL Wrote:

When I look at Podolski I don't disagree.

He's not German though