Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woy Hodgson
Roy Hodgson has resigned as England manager after his side's 2-1 defeat by Iceland saw them knocked out of Euro 2016.
The 68-year-old had been in charge for four years after replacing Italian Fabio Capello but has won just three of 11 games in major tournament finals.
Iceland - with a population of just 330,000 - were among the lowest-ranked teams in France at 34 in the world.
"I'm sorry it will have to end this way but these things happen," Hodgson said.
"I hope you will still be able to see an England team in a final of a major tournament soon," he added.
"Now is the time for someone else to oversee the progress of a hungry and extremely talented group of players. They have done fantastically, and done everything asked of them."

Well well what a surprise.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Step up Boris Johnson
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
lol maybe you have a super dentist that can take over?
It's funny to see how ex players are crushing this team when some of them were also part of the team that failed to qualy for Euro 2008 and all of the were part of teams that failed to do anything in any turnament.
Exactly Bayern. They should have the decency not to spread more shit because their current team had a crap Legacy and they are still young.
At least Neville will be tactic genius on TV again in the new season Caritas_05
Time to move dummies on a TV screen. XD
Yeah by a village jester
If fI were they I'd talk with Fergusson, Scholes and Broderffucker in order to build the national team, specially Now the Mancs are ruining their club with Mou
Good question would be who will replace Roy? I doubt they have anyone good from England and top foreign coaches aren't avalaible and in the past that didn't work either. It's a cultural problem like Chiki said.