Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Euros
Ohh Yes England played well against Russia lol Ozil played bad lol Ronaldo didn't do anything lol Bale played shit lol France would have won it if Ronaldo wasn't off lol German were poor against Italy lol De Gea played well lol white Pele is good lol Conte did very well LOL etc

Say something with some sense for a change lol

Put your team, let's see.
(12-07-2016, 08:56 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Ohh Yes England played well against Russia lol Ozil played bad lol Ronaldo didn't do anything lol Bale played shit lol France would have won it if Ronaldo wasn't off lol German were poor against Italy lol De Gea played well lol white Pele is good lol Conte did very well LOL etc

Say something with some sense for a change lol

Put your team, let's see.

I'm not putting any team up just to disprove your idiocy Chiki. You look at everything through rose tinted glasses
1 I did NOT say England played well against Russia
2 I never ONCE said Ozil played bad in fact I haven't mentioned Ozil
3 Correct, Ronaldo did fuck all until the semi
4 I never said Bale was shit I merely stated he did fuck all but run around a lot - which is true
5 Yes, i've no doubt France would've won if Goofy had stayed on
6 I said the game was poor and if you think the Germans played well against Italy you really need medication
7 DeGea saved your arses from a fucking embarrassment
8 If you think Rooney is poor you need to up the meds youre going to need re number 6
9 Conte did well with a very mediocre squad

Hope this clears things up and the hospital do manage to remove your head from your arsehole!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
lmao

https://twitter.com/freebetscouk/status/...8257002496