Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Euros
The Footy Chat is officially dead!!
AAWWW CMON
HANS! WHAT IS GOING ON MY BROTHER!?!
Has anyone on here been, or is going out to France for the Euros? What do you lot make of the trouble & who's responsible. Appears England are being hung out to dry.
I think the English press are beginning to realise that the trouble is being caused by the Russians and that the English fans are only defending themselves. I'm sure there's idiots amongst the England faithful but Russia appear to have a small army in France!
There were no Russians in Marrseille square 2 days before the game when England fans caused havoc. And very funny that 4x times amount of English "army" is running away from Russians. lol
I had friends in Marseille and they said it was the local Albanian gangs that were causing the majority of the violence. I'm not trying to claim that England are completely innocent but the way it's been report in the media compared with stories that I've heard from people that are there seem to differ drastically.

From what I gather the French police have almost allowed the whole situation to unfold and have been completely useless.

Also on the topic of us running from the Russians, for the most part we're civilised football supporters and we're not there to fight nor do we want to fight, certainly we don't want to be fighting organised gangs!
Kill all Albanian bastards! Caritas_05
Yeah Russians are organised and have only one think in their mind but some of English are those old hooligan days. It will be interesting to see how will they in Lens now. I'm sure Russians will try to do the same with Slovakians.
In the stadium alone the most fun teams to watch are those from Britain all their fans are great.