Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An utter disgrace - Copa America Centenario
I painfully watched the U.S. National team play and lose to Colombia in Santa Clara by a 2 - 0 scoreline. The team under Jeurgen Klinsmann is as stale as bread after one month, a spineless montage of useless pretenders, an utter embarrassment as a host nation. 

90+ minutes of dull, lifeless, boring meaningless nonsense, certainly the US was not playing football... No creativity, no leadership, this sun baked coach is just plugging in older players who are hanging on for a last hurrah in Russia 2018 instead of injecting young blood into the squad and putting them in a position to grow, develop and succeed. I am at a loss to explain how a nation of gifted athletes as we have can allow this fifth rate group to even wear the replica jersey of my country. The entire U.S. Soccer Federation should be drawn & quartered then tarred and feathered for this debacle. No wonder why the astute leadership of Bayern Munich jettisoned Klinsmann in his first year, he is out of his league as a national coach or any coach for that matter.
Klinsmann loves his California sunchine Caritas_05
(04-06-2016, 03:15 PM)bayern Wrote: Klinsmann loves his California sunchine Caritas_05

I'm starting to wonder if the song 'Money for nothing' was written with him in mind?
Bayern knows that song too well.
crazy that you still haven't fired that absolute clown Klinsmann yet. what are you waiting for?
(05-06-2016, 08:06 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: crazy that you still haven't fired that absolute clown Klinsmann yet. what are you waiting for?

All I want is to see the head of US Soccer Sunil 'Raj' Gulati, a useless politician who also get big bucks for absolutely nothing fired and then politely inform Klinsmann that he has been relieved of his duties. We are a bleeping joke in International Football.
Since we're talking about disgrace what did the yanks think when they played Chile anthem for Uruguay. lmao Typical idiotic Americans,
(06-06-2016, 08:40 AM)bayern Wrote: Since we're talking about disgrace what did the yanks think when they played Chile anthem for Uruguay. lmao Typical idiotic Americans,

That is as bad as it can get I suppose, remember that in the Southwestern part of the U.S. Chile is a dish to eat. It could be worse at some other International event some country (Qatar, Bahrain...) they played Borat's version of the Kazakh national anthem and well... Proper protocol seems to be a dying art it seems.
lmao
The Aussies were great in one tennis tournament, they played our Republican Anthem lol

In Paris played the Danish anthem for us lol

And In Japan lol they couldn't played our anthem because of a technical issue or something like that, The Japanese told our national team, " Sorry and please! sing the lyrics to compensate the affront". Our anthem doesn't have lyrics, so...lol