Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal to sign Jamie Vardy?
(09-06-2016, 08:10 PM)TEL Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 07:28 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: It's not the fact Vardy is possibly a 1-season wonder that irks me because quite clearly he has qualities that are sadly lacking at Arsenal...a pair of balls being one of those!
In any event I'd rather a 1-season wonder than the no season, no wonder of the sort we have settled for post Highbury!

It's the fact we like to pontificate from our very high horse and laugh at other clubs for exhibiting such desperation.
Not that I have anything against desperation but if we are going to be desperate, we could at least go the whole 9-yards and get a Zlatan.
That's what irks me!

Now to add insult to injury, Vardy, f..ing Vardy, keeps us waiting: he will make up his mind after the Euros.
And we sit scratching our balls waiting for f..king Vardy to say "YES" to us!
So we are probably singing that song, "Don't say No, don't you say No tonight..." to Vardy
Meanwhile, back at ranch, City is about to sign PEA...a City that already has Aguerro, Kelechi and Bony.

In Vardy's defence Don, he would be leaving the Premier League Champions for a team who errr.... aren't! Plus maybe, just maybe he's using Wenger to get a pay hike.
Shit, I hate being right all the time
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Caritas_07