Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal to sign Jamie Vardy?
(09-06-2016, 07:28 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: It's not the fact Vardy is possibly a 1-season wonder that irks me because quite clearly he has qualities that are sadly lacking at Arsenal...a pair of balls being one of those!
In any event I'd rather a 1-season wonder than the no season, no wonder of the sort we have settled for post Highbury!

It's the fact we like to pontificate from our very high horse and laugh at other clubs for exhibiting such desperation.
Not that I have anything against desperation but if we are going to be desperate, we could at least go the whole 9-yards and get a Zlatan.
That's what irks me!

Now to add insult to injury, Vardy, f..ing Vardy, keeps us waiting: he will make up his mind after the Euros.
And we sit scratching our balls waiting for f..king Vardy to say "YES" to us!
So we are probably singing that song, "Don't say No, don't you say No tonight..." to Vardy
Meanwhile, back at ranch, City is about to sign PEA...a City that already has Aguerro, Kelechi and Bony.

In Vardy's defence Don, he would be leaving the Premier League Champions for a team who errr.... aren't! Plus maybe, just maybe he's using Wenger to get a pay hike.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(09-06-2016, 09:04 AM)Don-a-dhoni Wrote: And why is anyone better than Giroud, Aussie?
Anything to back that up, other than just perception?

The fact he went scoreless in 15 premier league games in the midst of a title challenge I think backs up my claim.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
So a man's ability is judged by the periods in which he's not performing well rather than when he is?
Even if he continues to assist during this barren run?
What happened throughout the season?
Was he not top goal-scorer for Arsenal?

Did he not out-perform these "anyones" who are supposedly better than him?
Tell me who has out-scored him for France in these past two years
A France that boasts your Benzemas and Griezmans...
Yes I do judge him on that period as we need our goal scorer to score goals and he went completely missing, we need a goal scorer who will score goals when the title run gets tough, not go missing.

"Even if he continues to assist during this barren run"

He didn't, he was complete shite

Being top goal scorer when Sanchez was injured for a few months is not really saying much since we have no other prominent goal scorers!

And I couldn't care less about France, he could score a hatrick for France every match but if he does shit at Arsenal, then that is what matters for me.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
I love a domestic me. In Aussie's defence, Giroud does seem rather hindered by that fucking great bugle of his!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(09-06-2016, 02:49 PM)AG86 Wrote: Aussie doesn't like Giroud!

I don't like you but you won't see me having a pop at you just because you're a 4-eyed ginger cunt!
To be fair even French people hate Giroud.
(17-06-2016, 08:17 AM)bayern Wrote: To be fair even French people hate Giroud.

That's because he's french
^^^ TWAT ALERT ^^^
(17-06-2016, 09:56 AM)AG86 Wrote: ^^^ TWAT ALERT ^^^

Why are you having a pop at Bayern now?