Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muhammad Ali...R.I.P.
Muhammad Ali: Former Heavyweight Champion Dies at 74, Family Spokesman Says

Ali, 74, who had advanced Parkinson's disease, died Friday after being taken to a Phoenix-area hospital due to respiratory issues. He had been placed on life support to regulate his breathing.

R.I.P. Legend.
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Very sad news. As legends go, they don't get more legendary than this fella. R.I.P
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Easily the best athlete of any sport, absolutely dominated the sport and this during the time he face some of the best boxers ever such as Joe Frazier, George Foreman and Sonny Liston. Technically gifted, mentally strong and just a down right amazing entertainer. Lets not forget that he missed 4 years of boxing because of his refusal to be drafted and this was around when he was 25-29 years old, which would of been his peak years so its scary to think what his record would of been if he fought during those years.

Not only a great athlete, but a great thinker and stood up for what he believed in even though at times it seemed everyone was against him. He was truly the greatest.

R.I.P
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
(04-06-2016, 12:52 PM)Aussie_Gunner Wrote: Easily the best athlete of any sport, absolutely dominated the sport and this during the time he face some of the best boxers ever such as Joe Frazier, George Foreman and Sonny Liston. Technically gifted, mentally strong and just a down right amazing entertainer. Lets not forget that he missed 4 years of boxing because of his refusal to be drafted and this was around when he was 25-29 years old, which would of been his peak years so its scary to think what his record would of been if he fought during those years.

Not only a great athlete, but a great thinker and stood up for what he believed in even though at times it seemed everyone was against him. He was truly the greatest.

R.I.P

Also people are not aware that he was also a magician, really he used to do magic tricks for the media as he was getting interviewed. A legend.