Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Changes / Layout
I'll have a look at that later Frantic, just heading out now, should be fairly straight forward though.
I've downloaded an original smiley pack so I'll get them uploaded when I get home or tomorrow morning.
(09-07-2015, 03:11 PM)AG86 Wrote: Giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon The-finger-smiley-emoticon

that's the kiddie!!
Caritas_05
(09-07-2015, 04:17 PM)★-FRANTIC-★ Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 11:12 AM)AG86 Wrote: You want new ones or different ones?

[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif] [Image: icon_rolleyes.gif] [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

Can we have these guys back please. Not sure if it's a case you could just program smileys into the code of the forum 
but check it this page for smileys 

https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Smilies

I've added some original smilies in, don't know if they're the right ones but there's shit loads of them!
Forgive me whilst I play around with the settings, if you can't post for some reason it's because of me!!
(10-07-2015, 03:57 PM)AG86 Wrote: Forgive me whilst I play around with the settings, if you can't post for some reason it's because of me!!

Cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Well done on the website ag, about time you did something useful you useless twat
I'll take that as a compliment!
(10-07-2015, 03:57 PM)AG86 Wrote: Forgive me whilst I play around with the settings, if you can't post for some reason it's because of me!!

that explains things & you're forgiven...
I thought it was my phone playing up

cheers
Giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon