The Footy Chat - Football Forum
UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING - Printable Version

+- The Footy Chat - Football Forum (http://thefootychat.com)
+-- Forum: The Footy Chat (http://thefootychat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Premier League (http://thefootychat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Manchester United (http://thefootychat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING (/showthread.php?tid=12003)

UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING - ***** - 19-10-2018

Joined: 16-08-2015 >>>>> After that... down hill it went ...FFS
Last Visit: 17-07-2018, 08:50 AM >>>> ...and since then this mug hasn't been seen LOL
Total Posts: 934 (0.81 posts per day | 6.01 percent of total posts) >>>>...each and everyone a fuckin disgrace to football mankind ...again Lol
(Find All Posts) >>>>...do yourself a favour and don't rotfl...
Total Threads: 15 (0.01 threads per day | 2.86 percent of total threads) >>>>AS YOU CAN SEE HE WAS PROLIFICALLY FULL OF SHIT ...BUT AT LEAST HE WAS CONSISTENT HEE HEE !
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 5 Days, 19 Hours, 40 Minutes, 56 Seconds...>>>>Wasting his and our time dumbfuck !
Members Referred: 1

He is now languishing in A Blackpool 'doss ouse' waiting for his mum to kick out her new ahem ...'lodger' (she seems to like this one ...he sometimes buys his own beer !

PMSL..............

Info provided by non other than...

IC _Blue

See Ya...

RE: UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING - Christos the forgetful - 28-10-2018

A total cock womble Man U fan appeared on the Daily Mail comments, I do realise that many Man U fans are cock wombles but this cock womble called Mike Smalling displays the same delusions as the same name hideaway coward here. Co-incidence?

RE: The Low down On The Low down !!! - ***** - 29-10-2018

''Co-incidence?''

Why does a slug leave a trail? It needs to find it's way home ...

...And seeing as everyone knows this fucker could walk tall under a snakes belly ...wearing a top hat to boot ...

It's kinda logical when you think about it ...that he sticks with the same old same old Utd fuckin pish posh !

He would get lost in a rush of common sense ...Looool

RE: UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING - TEL - 03-11-2018

(29-10-2018, 07:55 AM)***** Wrote: ''Co-incidence?''

Why does a slug leave a trail?  It needs to find it's way home ...

...And seeing as everyone knows this fucker could walk tall under a snakes belly ...wearing a top hat to boot ...

It's kinda logical when you think about it ...that he sticks with the same old same old  Utd  fuckin pish posh !

No he wouldn't, that cunt wouldn't know common sense if it shagged him up the arse with a lamp post

RE: UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING - bayern - 04-11-2018

lol

RE: Acid Test For GobbyBollux - ***** - 05-11-2018

(28-10-2018, 07:55 PM)Christos the forgetful Wrote: A total cock womble Man U fan appeared on the Daily Mail comments, I do realise that many Man U fans are cock wombles but this cock womble called Mike Smalling displays the same delusions as the same name hideaway coward here. Co-incidence?

Christos ...the next match (MCFC v Utd ) will be very interesting in terms of his next appearance...whether it's in the 'Mail' or even here !

As it's a derby I won't jinx it etc... However I would bet quite calmly on his reaction(s) to the three possible types of results ! ... lol

RE: UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING - bayern - 06-11-2018

(28-10-2018, 07:55 PM)Christos the forgetful Wrote: A total cock womble Man U fan appeared on the Daily Mail comments, I do realise that many Man U fans are cock wombles but this cock womble called Mike Smalling displays the same delusions as the same name hideaway coward here.  Co-incidence?

Maybe he has a twin brother.

RE: He Aint Heavy He's Just Dumber Loool - ***** - 06-11-2018

(03-11-2018, 03:28 PM)TEL Wrote:
(29-10-2018, 07:55 AM)***** Wrote: ''Co-incidence?''

Why does a slug leave a trail?  It needs to find it's way home ...

It's kinda logical when you think about it ...that he sticks with the same old same old  Utd  fuckin pish posh !

No he wouldn't, that cunt wouldn't know common sense if it shagged him up the arse with a lamp post

'common sense'

I asked him once...' whats the difference between ignorance and apathy ??? '

...He said ''I don't fuckin know and wtf do I care ''

Hee Hee ...