The Footy Chat - Football Forum
everton - Printable Version

+- The Footy Chat - Football Forum (http://thefootychat.com)
+-- Forum: The Footy Chat (http://thefootychat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Premier League (http://thefootychat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Everton (http://thefootychat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: everton (/showthread.php?tid=11688)

everton - Mike Smalling - 30-10-2017

Hahahahahahahahahahhaaha no wonder ICBLUE deleted all his deluded posts!!!!!

he was on here a few months ago, telling us how great everton are, they wont miss lukaku, he's a flat track bully, goes missing in big games, we didnt rely on lukaku blah blah fucking BLAH!!!!!!!!

social media was awash with evertonians spouting the same crap!!!!!!! where are they now?!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 22815208_1541776505859239_87596126439565...e=5A7BA4A7]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Cf

RE: Manchester big gobs and similar mugs ! - IC_Blue - 30-10-2017

...You truly are a thoroughly  'Manc'  type of chap Mr Smallone...like a stick of rock  the word 'Manc'       Sad   is just embedded through your   whole body !

Btw I have never really thought it as too much of a handicap    Crazy  as other folk from Merseyside do...however you get my vote as the biggest mug      Yes on this site...

Psst Between us two  ... I loved the pics.  Biggrin

RE: everton - Mike Smalling - 30-10-2017

Sounds like someones still a bit salty over the 4-0 thrashing...

to rub salt in the wounds Lukaku only goes and nets in the 89th minute Mocking

[Image: 22851866_1528346807230355_82035790064049...e=5A6DC6A9]

and you've been hiding under a rock ever since.....................EMBARRASSIN

RELEGATION FODDER, thats what everton have become Caritas_32

RE: If Utd don't win the PL I'll have a new neighbour lol... - IC_Blue - 01-11-2017

''someones still a bit salty''

Perhaps a bit  brackish   ... though hardly the dead sea  Caritas_26

''you've been hiding under a rock ever since ''

Talking of which ... this is rich... coming from this forums resident Mr Woodlice  Caritas_41

RE: Served Cold Is Best... - IC_Blue - 15-12-2017

(30-10-2017, 11:13 AM)Mike Smalling Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahhaaha no wonder ICBLUE deleted all his deluded posts!!!!!

he was on here a few months ago, telling us how great everton are, they wont miss lukaku, he's a flat track bully, goes missing in big games, we didnt rely on lukaku blah blah fucking BLAH!!!!!!!!

social media was awash with evertonians spouting the same crap!!!!!!! where are they now?!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets look at Utd now at this moment...and also our resident Captain Blowhard...

Utd... way behind PL leaders...and seemingly in total reliance of 1 person  ...their keeper ffs ...without whom heaven knows how many points they would have !!!

Mike (the gob ) ...  an awol merchant personified ...decides to leg it...AGAIN ...

Caritas_41

RE: everton - Chikito.Sexappeal - 15-12-2017

I think United will end closer in the table to Everton than City. XD

RE: No De Gea...No Nothing !!! - IC_Blue - 15-12-2017

@Chiki

If De Gea gets injured (btw I never hope for such things ! )  then their final points tally will  be staggeringly low imo ...because they really are a mediocre bunch who happen to have an excellent GK...

Summed up end of etc...

RE: Colder The Better... - IC_Blue - 07-01-2018

(15-12-2017, 11:39 AM)IC_Blue Wrote:
(30-10-2017, 11:13 AM)Mike Smalling Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahhaaha no wonder ICBLUE deleted all his deluded posts!!!!!

Lets look at Utd now at this moment...and also our resident Captain Blowhard...

Utd... way behind PL leaders...and seemingly in total reliance of 1 person  ...their keeper ffs ...without whom heaven knows how many points they would have !!!

Mike (the gob ) ...  an awol merchant personified ...decides to leg it...AGAIN ...

Caritas_41

Oh Well ...Harping On About  The Fact That Old Blowhard  Has Run Out Of Hot Air... Ca ... Just Isn't The Done Thing ...So I Will Show Restraint...

No... I Will Not Call Him A Shit Scared Coward ...No  Never Would I Stoop So Low  Nea

... Only Sings When He's Winning...?  That Would Be ...Well ...Despicable   Blush

...And I Won't  Refer To Him As A Deluded Mug...Even If That Is What He Is... Caritas_05   

You See Mike...I'm What's Known As A Gentleman   Angel